Friday, December 9, 2011

Semester Reflection

This semester i have learned many new things, most of them having to do with adobe photoshop and adobe illustrator. The very first assignment was about using and getting comfortable with the illustrator program. After we had worked with that program for a while we moved on to photoshop. It was a bit of an adjustment because of how the layers work in photoshop, but i learned to get used to it. Then I was able to more fully explore the program. If I could have something changed, I would want it to be how we learn the programs. They are explained very well, but very fast, and I cant always get down every single step of the process on a note. Expecially when our computers are taken over to show us something. Every assignment has brought new techniques to learn, and challenges to overcome. I would just like this to continue, and dont have any specific projects/techniques i want to do/learn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment