Thursday, March 15, 2012

Assignment 16 research and inspiration

Research
Information graphics: graphic visual representations of information, data or knowledge, present complex information quickly and clearly, illustrate information that would be unwieldy in text form, and act as a visual shorthand. 
visual communication: a conveyance of ideas in forms that can be looked upon or read 

Inspiration 
repetition
attention grabbing
fairly simple 
who is the target audience?
the teacher
what are you trying to communicate?
the history of visual communications 

I like the way the line itself of the timeline is in different colors. It gets my attention first then helps me move along in the piece. I also like the way the headers of each description are colorful too.
I like the way the lines of the flag branch off to become the infographic.
I like the way the timeline is incorporated into the flying balloon. I think it makes it interesting looking. 










No comments:

Post a Comment